Material Notification Shade is an application that will allow us to customize our notification bar, changing the design and the color of the same at our whim. We can change both the color of the bar itself (which by default is usually black), as well as the letters of each notification. From the configuration options we can choose the color we want for any of them.
Although we can manually customize each aspect of our notification bar, we can also choose between different predefined themes. We can even change our avatar image directly from the Material Notification Shade options.
Material Notification Shade is an excellent customization app, which also does not require root permissions. If we have the terminal ‘rooteado’ we can access some additional features, but it is not necessary to take advantage of the application.
More from Us: File Explorer For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Material Notification Shade on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Material Notification Shade on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Material Notification Shade” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Material Notification Shade icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Material Notification Shade APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Material Notification Shade for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Material Notification Shade For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: AllCast For PC (Windows & MAC).