MAPS.ME is an application that will allow us to see maps of any place in the world from our Android terminal, without the need to have an Internet connection.
It is important to take into account that in order to access the maps without MAPS.ME Lite Internet connection, you will first need to download them. To do so we only need to be in a place with access to a WiFi network (they are very heavy downloads) and choose the country whose maps we want to store in the memory of the terminal. From that moment, we can always access those maps without an Internet connection.
With this Lite version of MAPS.ME users can download maps of any country with all their details, and geolocate in them with the GPS help of the terminal. However, among the things you can not do with this version of the application are: search for places or share bookmarks.
MAPS.ME is a very useful map application for any user who loves traveling . The reason: thanks to being able to use it without an Internet connection we will not need to have the data rate activated, and what is better, by not having to use the Internet, will consume less battery.
More from Us: happn – Local dating app For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Travel & Local App MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation for PC.
That’s All for the guide on MAPS.ME – Offline Map and Travel Navigation For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Sniper Strike : Special Ops For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply