If you have an Android device that is ‘rooted’ but there are certain applications that detect it and do not work in your terminal, Magisk is an interesting tool as a result of which we can hide that we have a mobile or tablet with ‘root’ set. >
But the main advantage of Magisk is that we can do and undo the rooting according to our needs. In this way, in the first tab of the interface we will find the option to select the process that we need to carry out.
Using Magisk is quite simple and we will only have to worry about choosing whether our device is a mobile phone or a tablet. Afterwards, we will select the version of the ‘root’ that we want to establish and confirm to close the process.
If you want to hide certain applications that you have the ‘rooted’ phone or want to see the opposite effect, Magisk is a simple but useful tool with which you can perform these actions without having to resort to computer skills.
More from Us: iSharing For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Magisk on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Magisk on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Magisk” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Magisk icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Magisk APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Magisk for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Magisk For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.