Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner is a meal planner with which you can manage and control all your macronutrients by recording any intake. If you are looking for a tool that allows you to keep an exhaustive control of your meals, this utility will help you register everything you need.
The first thing you should do is enter your weight, age and height to calculate your metabolic rate basal, that is, the amount of calories your body burns in a day without activity. With this data you will know how many calories you will have to infer or spend to gain or lose weight, for example.
On the other hand, Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner will allow you to calculate your macros according to your needs . Add each meal you make per day with each ingredient to keep track of your ingested calories and macronutrients. Each of the elements has a specific section that will tell you how many calories the ingredient has, fats, proteins or carbohydrates, among other things.
Distribute caloric intake in your meals and measure your progress with registration daily to control your weight and the progressive avences you make with the diet you follow.
More from Us: King Tongue For PC (Windows & MAC).
Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner Details
|Name:||Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Content Rating:||PEGI 3|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Health & Fitness App Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Macros – Calorie Counter & Meal Planner For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: 7 Cups: Anxiety & Stress Chat For PC (Windows & MAC).