Jungle Mario is a platform game in two dimensions openly inspired by Super Mario Bros, but with a protagonist and enemies quite different from the original game.
In Jungle Mario, we will have to advance through a jungle full of flying bricks and enemies, as well as full of coins that we will have to collect. The idea will be to advance taking all the possible currencies, without this end up causing our death with one of the many enemies that we find in our path. As we go through the worlds, we will unlock new levels with more enemies, coins and traps to go through.
The mechanics of Jungle Mario are simple: on the right side of the screen we will have the jump button, which we can press up to three times to make our jumps a challenge to gravity. On the left side, we have an arrow to walk forward, and another to undo what we walk (but not too much, since we can not go further back where the screen ends.
Jungle Mario is a clone of Super Mario Bros quite less charismatic but equally entertaining.
More from Us: Traffic Tour For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Racing Game M-51 Speedway on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
M-51 Speedway on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “M-51 Speedway” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click M-51 Speedway icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download M-51 Speedway APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install M-51 Speedway for PC.
That’s All for the guide on M-51 Speedway For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Episode – Choose Your Story For PC (Windows & MAC).