Lucky Fishing is a casual fishing game like The Fish Master or Go Fish! in which players will control a marine veteran with whom they will try to obtain as many aquatic species as possible, throwing the hook into the sea.
The mechanics of Lucky Fishing is simple: our fisherman it will be floating on the surface with its boat while underneath, in the water, fish and marine creatures of different categories pass … All the animals that are under the sea have a reward, but not all have the same. Thus, a standard orange fish will reward us with 20 points while a blanket fish with 150. To start fishing, all we have to do is press on the screen so that the hook sinks into the depths, and then drag it side by side to catch the fish we want. To launch the hook, we have to look at a force meter and try to press the screen just when the needle is in the yellow part.
As we go over the different levels and catch more fish , we can improve our rod so that the thread is stronger and can support the weight of more fish, so that it is longer and can reach deeper, or to multiply the profits.
Lucky Fishing is the Perfect game for lovers of the world of fishing or simply for those who want to spend time without complications taking fish out of the water.
More from Us: onoff For PC (Windows & MAC).
Lucky Fishing Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Lucky Fishing on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Lucky Fishing on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Lucky Fishing” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Lucky Fishing icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Lucky Fishing APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Lucky Fishing for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Lucky Fishing For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.