LoopWall is an application that will allow us to use gifs as animated wallpapers. The application itself includes more than fifty animated gifs of different categories that we can use with a single touch, but we can also use our own gifs.
The different categories of LoopWall include animals, nature, food, architecture or space, among others. By clicking on one of the categories we can start to see all the available gifs. When we find one that we like, we will only have to click on it to edit it.
Edit the gif we want to use animated wallpaper is very important. The size of the gifs is usually much smaller than that of the terminal screen, so if we do not edit it slightly, it is normal that the gif does not fit well. The best option will usually be to zoom in on the gif, so that it occupies the entire screen.
LoopWall is a quite original customization application, thanks to which we can create a practically infinite number of animated ‘wallpapers’
More from Us: Adobe Capture CC For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App LoopWall (GIFs as Wallpaper) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
LoopWall (GIFs as Wallpaper) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “LoopWall (GIFs as Wallpaper)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click LoopWall (GIFs as Wallpaper) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download LoopWall (GIFs as Wallpaper) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install LoopWall (GIFs as Wallpaper) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on LoopWall (GIFs as Wallpaper) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: eBay will soon let you shop using photos.