Looper is an arcade in which we control two lines of colors that flow in a straight line following a specific pattern: when we press the screen they join and flow together, and when we stop pressing the screen they separate. In this way we will have to try to avoid the many obstacles that we will encounter on the way.
The game has no levels, no missions, or anything like that. Looper is a continuous playable experience, from which we can be enjoying without stopping until we inevitably end up crashing into an obstacle. And when we do, the only thing left for us to do will be to start over.
Looper is a minimalist arcade, with a simple control system and well adapted to touch devices, and a beautiful visual section. An incredibly simple title, which however will allow us to enjoy for a long time.
More from Us: Block Craft 3D: Building Simulator Games For Free For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Looper on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Looper on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Looper” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Looper icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Looper APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Looper for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Looper For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Streamago – Live Video Selfies For PC (Windows & MAC).