Lookup is an offline pop-up dictionary that supports numerous languages, such as: English, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and French.
Lookup will be our personal dictionary. Its mode of use is simple and very practical. We have several ways to search for words: one of them happens when you press the search button after selecting the word. On the other hand, we can also obtain the translation by copying a word.
In addition, Lookup is compatible with the Urban Dictionary and Google Define. Also, another great advantage offered by this work is the possibility of choosing the dark mode, thus facilitating the reading at any time of the day or night. In turn, Lookup has an offline Wordnet database with 22 million words and phrases where we can find the previous translations with the option of recent. On the other hand, we also have the option of adding annotations to words, in case you need to remember it. For an even more comfortable experience, Lookup also allows us to synchronize all searches with Drive or just the favorite ones.
Lookup will be our great ally, offering us the translation of the words we need, even when offline since it also works offline.
More from Us: Our Cash For PC (Windows & MAC).
Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary Details
|Name:||Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Content Rating:||PEGI 3|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Books & Reference App Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Look Up – A Pop Up Dictionary For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: IVPS Tour For PC (Windows & MAC).