LiveBoard is an application that will allow us to turn our Android device into an interactive whiteboard where we can draw and write at will. The app is also loaded with tools thanks to which it will be very easy to carry out almost all the actions.
Users will be able to choose the background color of the board on which they want to draw. In fact, they can even choose a photograph to put it in the background. Once the background is chosen, you can use the different drawing tools, among which the brush and geometric shapes stand out. With just a touch on the screen it is possible to change the thickness of the stroke or the color of it.
A very interesting feature of LiveBoard is that it will allow us to create as many whiteboards as we want. We will only have to pinch the screen to go to an overview of our whiteboards. From here we can create a new one, select any of the ones we have already used, or of course delete one that we no longer need.
LiveBoard is a very useful application, thanks to which we can use our Android terminal as a blackboard. The app is also ideal to keep the little ones entertained.
More from Us: The Dungeon Tiny For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Education App LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard for PC.
That’s All for the guide on LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Podcast & Radio iVoox For PC (Windows & MAC).
LiveBoard Interactive Whiteboard for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.