live.ly is the official application of the ‘streaming’ platform of the same name, which will allow us to broadcast live video to other users around the world. And of course, we can also watch the live broadcasts of other users.
To be able to start using live.ly we will have to create a user account, something we can do using Facebook or Twitter. After this, we can add our friends to any of our contacts, although of course it is not strictly necessary.
Once we have our active account, we can start to retransmit video with a single touch on the device screen. In the same way, we will only have to look at the most popular ‘streamings’ and click on one of them, to start watching it. And if we like what we see, we can indicate it by pressing the heart button or leaving a comment.
live.ly is a quite powerful video streaming platform, which generally works very well fluid The interface of the application, in addition, is practical and very intuitive.
More from Us: Heroes of Camelot For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App live.ly on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
live.ly on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “live.ly” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click live.ly icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download live.ly APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install live.ly for PC.
That’s All for the guide on live.ly For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Flipboard: News For Any Topic For PC (Windows & MAC).