Lintrix is a beautiful puzzle game in which players will have to create galactic barriers to protect spacecraft from meteorites and other space hazards.
With an absolutely beautiful aesthetic and simple but challenging mechanics, Lintrix is shown as the perfect title to have a good time solving puzzles. Our goal will be to protect different space bases located at different points in the galaxy. In order to protect the bases, we will have to activate some shields that appear when joining two energy points. Each energy point is only capable of supporting a barrier, so we will have to alternate the shields around the space bases depending on the speed and distance that the asteroids are approaching.
At the end of each level, we will receive compensation, with a maximum of three points, which will be calculated based on the amount of energy we have spent (that is, on the shields we have had to create and the efficiency with which they have been used), as well as of the asteroids that, finally, have ended up impacting on the spatial bases. At first, Lintrix levels will be very simple and obvious. However, as we move forward, control over the time left for the impact and the different impact zones will be crucial in order to protect the base without spending all our energy.
Lintrix is a simple but really fun game, with an exceptionally beautiful graphic section and perfect mechanics for touch devices.
More from Us: CrossFire: Legends For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Lintrix on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Lintrix on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Lintrix” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Lintrix icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Lintrix APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Lintrix for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Lintrix For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.