Light Manager is an application that will allow us to configure the LED of our Android device at our whim. We can choose the color we want for each of the notifications of our terminal, and can even configure the frequency of the flicker.
From the drop-down menu to the left of the screen we can access the different sections that Light Manager offers: applications, battery, Internet connection and status. From ‘applications’ we can configure the LED notifications of missed calls, text messages or any other app. From ‘battery’, on the other hand, we can configure the notification for when we are running out of battery. ‘Internet connection’ and ‘Status’ will allow us to do the same for when we do not have Internet connection, connect to a WiFi network or have Bluetooth enabled, among other options.
When creating our LED notification we can choose between nine default colors, or we can use the hexadecimal color palette to ‘create’ the one we like the most. We can also change the frequency of LED blinking: between one and five seconds.
Light Manager is a great customization app, thanks to which we can create really useful LED notifications that we can understand.
More from Us: Apple wants to boost the creation of accessories with Smart Connector for iPad Pro.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Light Manager – LED Settings on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Light Manager – LED Settings on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Light Manager – LED Settings” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Light Manager – LED Settings icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Light Manager – LED Settings APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Light Manager – LED Settings for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Light Manager – LED Settings For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: MTB DownHill: Multiplayer For PC (Windows & MAC).