Lifelog is the official Sony tool with which you can monitor your training and physical activities in a very visual way, which will help you to handle information in a more direct way thanks to the graphics system included. With it you can control the records of your smart devices from Sony, and other apps installed on the phone.
This application is, in broad strokes, the control center of all your physical activity. No matter what you are measuring as Lifelog is able to manage your daily steps, calories burned, hours walking, running, sleeping, cycling, even on public transport, communicating with other people, listening to music or playing video games. Whatever you do in your day-to-day will be stored to know how much time you spend on things and how you can be more productive.
You can connect all the applications you want to Lifelog, and assign them to each category, although if you do not find the one you are looking for, you can create your own to control a specific activity.
All the records will be saved individually and then you can study for hours, days, weeks or years, helping you to know what points you should improve to gain resistance, or what should you spend more time to burn more calories, for example, and lose more weight.
More from Us: Snake VS Block For PC (Windows / Mac).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Health & Fitness App Lifelog on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Lifelog on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Lifelog” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Lifelog icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Lifelog APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Lifelog for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Lifelog For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Intex Aqua Air II Specs.