lifeAR is an excellent application that takes augmented reality to a new level. With lifeAR, users can add directions and notes in three dimensions to videos and video calls.
The operation of lifeAR is quite simple: to start using the tool, you will have to create a user. Later. You will have access to a camera with which you will not only be able to record the space around you, but you will also be able to add elements of augmented reality. So, if for example you want to send an indication to someone about a specific place, you can do it with this tool. On the other hand, lifeAR allows you to make video calls in which you can put augmented reality markers in real time on both your camera and that of your conversation partner.
To add these augmented reality markers, all you have to do is click on any of the tools on the toolbar to the right of the screen. We have a tool with which to put arrows, another with which to draw pictures and another with which to add icons. We can also add text, and everything we put will appear in the image in three dimensions, in the appropriate proportions and will remain in place every time we pass the camera in front of it.
lifeAR is a way of adding utility to a little-explored tool such as augmented reality. Thanks to lifeAR, you can get more out of your video calls.
|Updated:||August 10, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||7.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication lifeAR on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
lifeAR on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “lifeAR” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click lifeAR icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download lifeAR APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install lifeAR for PC.
That’s All for the guide on lifeAR For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.