Sound is a beautiful educational application perfect for all those music lovers who want to improve their hearing. Thus, this tool offers aural training that allows users to identify chords, harmonies and intervals, as well as learn to identify them on a keyboard or other instruments as we progress in learning.
The operation of Sound is simple: when you start the application, we can review a little music theory and learn more about notes, scales, keys and other basic concepts. Then, we can go to the training interface, where, after learning a new concept, we will have to carry out a series of tests in which to identify a note or say if it is true or false that the sound that was just played was do, for example. Later, we will receive a series of notes and our job will be to identify and reproduce them and, ultimately, put our learning to the test.
With this ear training application, users will improve their ability to identify and reproduce musical sounds. In addition, the application focuses on a single topic at a time, so that we do not de-focus our attention and we go step by step strengthening our knowledge.
Sound is an excellent tool for those users looking to improve their musical ear. In addition, the application has a simple, minimalist and careful design, perfect to focus on what is important without the interface getting in the way.
Learn music theory with Sonid Details
|Name:||Learn music theory with Sonid|
|Updated:||July 29, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||5.1 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Education Learn music theory with Sonid on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Learn music theory with Sonid on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Learn music theory with Sonid” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Learn music theory with Sonid icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Learn music theory with Sonid APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Learn music theory with Sonid for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Learn music theory with Sonid For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.