Kouji is an application with which you can make fun avatars using your Android device. Unlike other similar tools such as Bitmoji or Zepeto, here we will have the possibility to see our characters in augmented reality.
The first step after creating our Kouji account is to create our first avatar. For this, we will have a fairly intuitive editor through which we can adjust different parts of the face, change the color of the eyes, comb the hair or choose the clothes of the protagonist.
Later, we will move to a screen main with an interface similar to that of Instagram Stories. Here we can change the face of each character, join it with others of our friends or change the background on which they alight. But the interesting thing comes when we discover that by using the camera of our device we can see avatars in augmented reality. To do this, just click on the corresponding button and focus on a smooth surface.
Kouji will also allow you to record videos or have the avatar speak with your voice. In this way, it will be very easy to share fun content through social networks. Surprise your friends and family with multiple animated characters in augmented reality.
More from Us: Yandex.Disk For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Social App Kouji – Film your avatar in AR on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Kouji – Film your avatar in AR on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Kouji – Film your avatar in AR” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Kouji – Film your avatar in AR icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Kouji – Film your avatar in AR APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Kouji – Film your avatar in AR for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Kouji – Film your avatar in AR For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Roll Balls into a hole For PC (Windows & MAC).