Kim’s Garden is a casual game in which we will meet a girl who loves the world of floristry. Our protagonist has just acquired a beautiful garden to which we will have to give life by planting dozens of seeds with the intention of obtaining plants and flowers that we will later sell.
In Kim’s Garden we find some adorable two-dimensional graphics that will present us with every corner of this universe. The main screen will show us all the places that we can visit within this city, including the garden, the seed shop, the laboratory and the bazaar.
Once we have acquired our first seeds we will be ready to start planting them in the ground. It will be enough to drag each seed over the corresponding hole and then water the plantation for a few minutes. With this we will be able to populate our garden with the most beautiful flowers of the place while we are selling the fruits to obtain many rewards.
Kim’s Garden has an adorable aesthetic and relaxing mechanics that will allow us to have our own virtual garden. Through our Android device we will plant a multitude of flowers with the intention of generating many resources that help us obtain a good amount of income. In addition, in the laboratory we will be able to experiment with the fusion of certain seeds that will later mutate into really beautiful plants.
See more: Build a Bridge! For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Kim's Garden Details
|Developers:||MOS Studio Pte Ltd|
|Updated:||January 20, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Kim's Garden on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Kim's Garden on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Kim's Garden” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Kim's Garden icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Kim's Garden APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Kim's Garden for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Kim's Garden For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.