KillApps is a very useful tool that will allow us to close all running applications with a single click to save battery and improve the performance of our terminal.
For this, KillApps contains numerous tools, among which We found: task killer, which ends the tasks, in addition to the speed tool that allows us to accelerate our device when running this slowly due to the applications that are running in the background. On the other hand, we will also find the battery saver that closes the applications and helps us save the energy of our battery, thereby extending its life. Also, the CPU cooler helps to cool the temperature reached by our terminal, reducing the use of the CPU.
One of the most important features of this app is that it offers facilities for users with physical disabilities, automating the task of closing running applications. That is, KillApps automatically closes all applications one by one, helping disabled users by preventing them from manually closing each one.
KillApps is a very practical application since At a glance we can see the applications installed in our terminal, as well as the size they weigh or their size and installation date, so we will improve the performance of our device in record time.
More from Us: Money Balls For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install KillApps on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
KillApps on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “KillApps” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click KillApps icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download KillApps APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install KillApps for PC.
That’s All for the guide on KillApps For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.