Kikiapp is a dating application that will allow us to meet people with our same tastes and receive a small amount of money in the process. Basically, we can ‘sell’ our time, to share it with other users of the application. Or on the contrary, we can pay to spend time with someone.
Before we start using Kikiapp we will have to create a user account, for which we will need to register using Facebook. Once registered, we can add a photo account and some additional information about us. If we do not write anything, the app will show our likes of Facebook.
From the main tab of Kikiapp we can see all the profiles of other users that are near our area. We just have to click on one of them, choose the type of ‘appointment’ we would like to have (coffee, drink, dinner, trip …), choose a day for the appointment, and pay through the app itself. As simple as that.
Kikiapp is a very peculiar dating application, because unlike what happens in other applications, such as Badoo or Tinder, there will be a monetary transaction here. That is, in Kiki one of the two parties to the appointment will always have to pay to keep that appointment.
More from Us: ZTE Nubia Prague S Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Dating App Kikiapp on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Kikiapp on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Kikiapp” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Kikiapp icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Kikiapp APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Kikiapp for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Kikiapp For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Apple lets you see some technical characteristics of the HomePod.