Keeper is an arcade in which our goal will be to protect a small baby monster, using a ball that we can move at our whim just in front. With this ball we will have to remove all kinds of obstacles.
The Keeper control system is simple: by sliding your finger across the bottom of the screen, you will move the ball, thus being able to remove the obstacles. In addition, we will have to try to collect all the black stars that we find along the way, since with them we can unlock new balls.
Keeper is an entertaining arcade, which like all VOODOO games, offers a fun and addictive game experience … but full of ads. Unless we play very, very well, we will most likely see an ad every less than two minutes. And sometimes, we’ll surely see even more.
More from Us: 10 Billion Husbands For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game Keeper on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Keeper on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Keeper” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Keeper icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Keeper APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Keeper for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Keeper For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: System app remover (ROOT) For PC (Windows & MAC).