KARL is a tactical arcade, in which the players will control a samurai with which they must face lots of enemies hidden in the shadows. The only thing we can do to survive is to use our katana to hit the hundreds of shurikens that our enemies lance. Luckily, time will only flow when our hero moves.
The control system of KARL is so simple that we can play with one hand. It will suffice to slide your finger across the screen to adjust the direction and speed of the next movement of our samurai. In this way we will have to try to hit all the shurikens that are approaching our position. One touch and the game will end.
With the shurikens that we will be hitting throughout the games, we will be able to unlock new weapons. We will find more than thirty swords of all kinds at our disposal, each with its own aspect and dimensions.
KARL is an original and fun game that has a minimalist but extraordinary visual section and a very relaxing soundtrack.
More from Us: 💀 SHADOWGUN: DeadZone For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Karl! on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Karl! on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Karl!” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Karl! icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Karl! APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Karl! for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Karl! For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Logical test – IQ For PC (Windows & MAC).