Jumping boy challenges players to jump across the platforms as in the Pou minigame, Sky Jump.
At the bottom of the screen there are two arrows with the redirect character, which is continuously jumping. In this way, you can go picking up diamonds, avoiding the spikes and traps that appear as you go up. Take advantage of the platforms and calculate the next jump.
Jumping boy is a game of increasing difficulty, with elements that will force the game to be continuously changing, having to pay attention to the new elements, which will force the player to adapt continuously. The main menu has the basic options to directly start the game.
More from Us: Century City – Idle City Building For PC (Windows & MAC).
Jumping boy Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Jumping boy on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Jumping boy on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Jumping boy” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Jumping boy icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Jumping boy APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Jumping boy for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Jumping boy For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.