Jumoji is a very addictive game that will test the speed of the user, making the emoticon travel the longest path possible.
The mechanics of the game is simple, after choosing the desired icon and start the game it will begin to descend diagonally, changing direction each time the screen is pressed. We will find that the path will have holes, which will be filled each time we take one of the small red cubes.
On the route will also appear red circles that when stepped on will make the emoticon advance, causing one box is skipped However, the trees will make the end of the game when they hit, just like if we fall.
Jumoji is a simple game that will force the player to make decisions as far in advance as possible. he wants to run out of road
More from Us: Jurassic Survival Island: ARK 2 Evolve For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Jumoji – Jumping Emoji on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Jumoji – Jumping Emoji on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Jumoji – Jumping Emoji” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Jumoji – Jumping Emoji icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Jumoji – Jumping Emoji APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Jumoji – Jumping Emoji for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Jumoji – Jumping Emoji For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Idle Shop Empire For PC (Windows & MAC).