Joplin is a free and open source app that will allow us to turn our Android device into a notebook comfortable and easy to take anywhere. All the notes we take, in addition, can be synchronized instantly through Microsoft OneDrive, Nextcloud or WebDAV.
The first interesting element of Joplin is that it will allow us to create as many notebooks as we want. In this way we can separate the content easily, creating in turn all the lists and specific notes that we want inside each of the notebooks.
Another interesting feature of Joplin is that it will give us the possibility to import our Evernote notes, using the desktop application. Once we have done this, we will not have to synchronize our desktop app with the Android app. In this way, we can work in both spaces simultaneously.
Joplin is a good application of notes, thanks to which we can carry all our lists of tasks and notes always on top.
More from Us: Alcatel X1 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Joplin on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Joplin on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Joplin” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Joplin icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Joplin APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Joplin for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Joplin For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 Specs.
Joplin for Android:
[appbox googleplay net.cozic.joplin]