Islander is a platform game that recalls the old Super Mario Bros delivery in case of Pixel Art design and its controls.
The buttons that appear on the screen are intended to imitate those of a Game Boy, leaving the cross of directions to the left and buttons A and B to the right. With the A button the character will jump upwards while with the B button, after taking the hammer, you can attack with it by throwing it.
During the way you will have to collect fruit, since the meter will go going down and you have to take it to avoid it. Using the hammer we will eliminate the enemies that appear on the road, making way and completing the different phases.
Islander is a game that is simple to play, but with different scenarios and challenges that accompany the countdown, adding some tension to the game.
More from Us: Cells-mania For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Islander on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Islander on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Islander” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Islander icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Islander APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Islander for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Islander For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.