Island is an application that will allow us to carry out two very interesting actions with any app that we have installed in the terminal: clone or isolate it. Cloning an application we can run two identical applications in parallel while isolating an application, what we can do is run inside a virtual bubble, so no matter what happens with it, it will not affect our device.
Although these are the two most interesting actions that Island offers, they are not the only ones. We can also freeze an application, to block it completely; And hide an app, so that only we can know that it is installed on the device.
Island is an application with a series of very interesting features. However, To be able to use the app we will need to have the device ‘rooted’ and encrypted. Just in case, the application itself will guide us step by step to encrypt our device.
Island For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Island” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Island icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Island APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Island for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in SIEGE: Titan Wars For PC (Windows / MAC)
Island / Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.