IP Webcam is an application that will allow us to convert the Android terminal into a network camera with multiple viewing options, which we can see on any platform with VLC player or Internet browser.
IP Webcam offers recording of video in Webm, MOV and MPEG4 (exclusive for terminals with operating system Android 4.1 or higher). The audio transmission, on the other hand, may be in Wav, Opus or AAC formats (the latter also requires Android 4.1 or higher).
The motion detection options will allow us to leave the terminal pointing to anywhere, so that when something moves in front of it, it starts recording. This mode, however, consumes a lot of battery, so it is only recommended if the terminal is plugged into the power supply.
IP Webcam is a tool that will allow us to turn our Android terminal into a camera video surveillance. We just have to leave the terminal connected to the charger (or the computer), and we can monitor any place.
More from Us: Farm Heroes Super Saga For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App IP Webcam on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
IP Webcam on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “IP Webcam” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click IP Webcam icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download IP Webcam APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install IP Webcam for PC.
That’s All for the guide on IP Webcam For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Don’t Tap The White Tile For PC (Windows & MAC).