Intensive Care is a videogame of the genre ‘otome’ or ‘visual novel’ in which we can learn and actively participate in the story of its protagonist, a young intern of medicine on her first day of work.
At the beginning of Intensive Care we will have to choose our name and, after a brief telephone conversation with our friend, it will be time to access the hospital center and meet the rest of the inmates, as well as our supervisor. Upon arrival, we will meet Tristan: a young and friendly doctor who will explain how everything works for the hospital and will help us find our supervisor, Helen.
The game system of Intensive Care is the usual one of the genre: as the adventure progresses, we will continue to have conversations with different characters and, depending on the answers we choose, we will have the possibility of altering the future events. Our relations will depend on our decisions.
Will you end up falling in love with Tristan? Will you decide to go back with your boyfriend? Or will you end up having a good time with Killian? Design your future as a hospital intern in this fun visual novel.
More from Us: Rune Rider For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Role Playing Game Intensive Care ( Hospital Interactive Story ) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Intensive Care ( Hospital Interactive Story ) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Intensive Care ( Hospital Interactive Story )” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Intensive Care ( Hospital Interactive Story ) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Intensive Care ( Hospital Interactive Story ) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Intensive Care ( Hospital Interactive Story ) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Intensive Care ( Hospital Interactive Story ) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: AirBrush: Easy Photo Editor For PC (Windows & MAC).