Inklings is a puzzle game in which we have to join letters to form words and our friendly monster can eat the candy. In the first levels we will only have to create three and four letter words, but as we move forward we will have to create even longer words.
The game system is simple: the letters will go down, inside balls, through some conveyor belts. When they get to the bottom, they will be lost. So we will have to click on them before they fall, to place them in our holes. Once inside the gaps, we can reorder them as we want.
In the game mode alone we can face more than fifty levels, in which we will have to face tougher challenges. Now, we can also compete against other players in the online PVP mode, in which only the player with the best lexicon can win.
Inklings is a very entertaining word puzzle game, which has some protagonists Adorable and a lot of levels.
More from Us: Golf Hero – Pixel Golf 3D For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Word Game Inklings: Word Game on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Inklings: Word Game on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Inklings: Word Game” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Inklings: Word Game icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Inklings: Word Game APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Inklings: Word Game for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Inklings: Word Game For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Goodreads For PC (Windows & MAC).