Idle Balls is a casual game in which we will have to burst all the balls that are on the screen. For this we can repeatedly press on the balls or buy balls to help us in our work.
Every time we reveal a ball, we will get money. With this money we can improve the amount of balls that we burst with a single touch or buy (and improve) balls. We can buy a white ball, a tennis ball, a basketball, a soccer ball, and many more. We can even buy planets, which will work just like balls, but bursting many more balls.
At the beginning, as is the case with incremental games, we will always have to be touching the screen. However, as soon as we have a few balls doing the work for us, it will be enough to let time pass or to keep looking.
Idle Balls is a simple casual game, which curiously is entertaining and addictive. The game manages to successfully combine two concepts as different as the ‘idle clicker’ and the games of breaking colored balls.
More from Us: Injustice 2 for Android and iOS wins Sub-Zero, Aquaman and more news.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Game Idle Balls on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Idle Balls on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Idle Balls” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Idle Balls icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Idle Balls APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Idle Balls for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Idle Balls For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Draw Something Classic For PC (Windows & MAC).