I Am Bored is a fun arcade game as simple in mechanics as it is challenging to limit your reflexes and your ability to concentrate.
The premise of I Am Bored is very simple, we will have to help a small bird to fly from one wall to another dodging the different spikes that we find on our way. With each rebound in the wall we will get a point, but also make the configuration of the skewers completely change completely randomly, so we must act quickly and plan our movements with speed and mastery. As we increase our score will appear coins that we can collect and use to unlock new designs and skins for our favorite bird, although these coins will only increase the difficulty of I Am Bored, since in most of the times greed will win logical and responsible movement.
One of the most interesting features of I Am Bored is that it offers a multiplayer option to split screen, so that we can challenge any friend without him having the game too
I Am Bored is a game that, as its name implies, will be perfect to kill those moments of boredom with short and frantic games. In addition, thanks to its system of leaderboards, we can compete with our friends or against other players around the world to see who gets the maximum number of rebounds.
More from Us: Naptime – Super Doze now for unrooted users too For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Game I am Bored on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
I am Bored on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “I am Bored” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click I am Bored icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download I am Bored APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install I am Bored for PC.
That’s All for the guide on I am Bored For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: How censorship and internet access works in China.