HP Print Service Plugin is an official application of HP (although it works on Android terminals of any manufacturer) that will allow us to send any document from our Android terminal to a printer that is within the same network. For this, of course, the printer has to belong to the HP inkjet or LaserJet series
This application is fully compatible with the following devices: Android 4.4 devices (KitKat), Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4, HP Slate 7, HP Slate 8 Pro, HP Slate 10, HP Slate 21 and HP SlateBook.
HP Print Service Plugin is a very useful application for any user that has one of the printers mentioned above, since it will allow you to print documents directly from the comfort of the Android terminal.
More from Us: imo beta free calls and text For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App HP Print Service Plugin on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
HP Print Service Plugin on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “HP Print Service Plugin” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click HP Print Service Plugin icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download HP Print Service Plugin APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install HP Print Service Plugin for PC.
That’s All for the guide on HP Print Service Plugin For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Hangouts For PC (Windows & MAC).