Do-It is an application that will allow us to keep a record of all those tasks that we want to carry out, whether they have a deadline or not, as well as all those projects that we want to finish and for which we need to meet a series of objectives both in terms of loneliness as with a team. All this through an elegant, intuitive and functional interface.
From the main Do-It tab we can add a task or a project with a single touch on the screen. When adding a new task we can write a title for it, add as many ‘sub-tasks’ as we want (for example, within cleaning: clean kitchen, clean bathroom …), set a deadline date and time if so we want, and instantly associate it to one of our categories just by typing a tag.
On the other hand, if what we want is to create a project, the way to do it will be practically identical, only that we can also add ‘participants’ that are part of the project so that they can also access this organizational space. Finally, the application offers us statistics from which we can check how much of what we wanted to do has been done throughout the week.
Do-It is a great agenda application, thanks to which we can keep an iron control of our day to day or plan in the longer term. And all this through a beautiful interface in which it is very easy to find everything that really matters.
See more: Air Miles For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7) .
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Do-It on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Do-It on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Do-It” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Do-It icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Do-It APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Do-It for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Do-It For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.