Advertising Device Control is an application that will allow us to access many configuration options of our Android device, some of them exclusively aimed at users with relatively advanced knowledge of Android.
Two requirements must be met in order to use Device Control. First of all we will need to have a terminal with root. In Uptodown it is possible to find several applications that will help us to ‘root’ our device easily. And secondly, we will need to install Busybox, an application that is also available on Uptodown.
With these two requirements met, we will be able to access all the features of Device Control. Among them, the possibility of increasing or decreasing the maximum (and minimum) speed of the CPU stands out, or of seeing the performance of each of the cores of our device in real time. Another very interesting feature will allow us to delete applications from the system that we could not normally delete.
Other very interesting features of Device Control are the ‘tasker’, with which we can program different tasks; the ‘wireless filemanager’, with which we can manage the memory of the terminal from any browser; or recovery tools.
Device Control is an application that should not be used lightly. It is possible to cause serious damage to our device if we are not careful, but on the other hand, it is also possible to get a lot out of it.
See more: USA News Live Free For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Device Control – Root Details
|Name:||Device Control – Root|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Device Control – Root on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Device Control – Root on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Device Control – Root” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Device Control – Root icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Device Control – Root APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Device Control – Root for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Device Control – Root For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.