Houzz is the official site app with the same name. Houzz is one of the leading names in decoration, design and home improvement. In the app, you’ll find millions of high-resolution photos with ideas to decorate all the rooms in your home, from the living room to the children’s bedrooms and even the bathroom.
The app has a simple and elegant design that allows you to quickly browse through different categories. For example, in the photos section, you can see images shared by other users and you can easily filter them according to the type of division you are looking for. ‘Stories’ on the other hand, allows you to read what other users have to share about your designs and renovations.
Other features in Houzz include the ‘store’ and ‘ Find pros’. The ‘shop’ allows you to directly purchase some of the furniture and objects you see in the photos, while the ‘pros’ gives you decorating advice.
Houzz is a great app if you are looking to update your home with fresh, decorative ideas. It is a good source of ideals with millions of images and also a huge (and active) user community.
Houzz For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Houzz” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Houzz icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Houzz APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Houzz for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
Houzz For Android & iOS
[appbox googleplay com.houzz.app&hl=en]
[appbox appstore id399563465?mt=8]