Horizon is an arcade in which we will have to try to get as far as we can by piloting a spaceship. For this we will have to dodge hundreds of obstacles. And considering that most of the obstacles will be in constant movement, it will not be easy.
The control system of Horizon is very simple: by sliding your finger across the screen we can move our spacecraft. If we make a very fast movement, our ship will make a turn in the air, which will help it to better avoid an obstacle that is very close.
As we play Horizon, we will also be completing missions and getting a series of diamonds, with which we can unlock new ships. In total we can unlock more than forty different ships, which we can also customize with different stelae.
Horizon is a very fun arcade that has all the traditional elements of Ketchapp games: a nice graphic section, a simple control system and a fun and addictive mechanics.
More from Us: Ultimate KungFu Superhero Iron Fighting Free Game For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Horizon on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Horizon on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Horizon” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Horizon icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Horizon APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Horizon for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Horizon For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Slope Down: First Trip For PC (Windows & MAC).