HOOP is a basketball arcade that we can play with just one finger, in which we simply have to try to score as many balls as we can before the time runs out. We just have to press the screen for a second and release. If we press too much, the ball will go long; if we press little, it will be short.
The mechanics of HOOP is quite simple, and therefore the game can be somewhat repetitive. So to alleviate that feeling of repetition, the game includes no less than six different tracks (that we can go unlocking) and ten types of balls. In addition, we can enjoy five different game modes, including the practical mode or the two-player mode.
HOOP is a simple and fun game, which is ideal for short games. It helps especially that we can play with one hand, in a very comfortable way. Finally, the visual section of the game is very nice, something that is always appreciated.
More from Us: Mayhem – PvP Multiplayer Arena Shooter For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sports Game HOOP – Basketball on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
HOOP – Basketball on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “HOOP – Basketball” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click HOOP – Basketball icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download HOOP – Basketball APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install HOOP – Basketball for PC.
That’s All for the guide on HOOP – Basketball For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Learn Python For PC (Windows & MAC).