HiddenObject is a simple game through which you will have to refine the view to find various hidden objects in each of the levels. To do this, we just have to demonstrate our visual agility before the time runs out.
The mechanics of HiddenObject is quite simple and at the start of each game we will have to choose the level of difficulty. Depending on the chosen one, a greater or lesser number of elements will appear on each screen between which to locate the indicated objects.
On the other hand, it will be necessary to pay close attention to the chronometer. In each of the levels the time will go against us and we will have to be very precise to meet each of the challenges before the seconds run out.
If you want to test your ability to locate different elements Among many objects, it is a very entertaining game in which you will have to look through each of the utensils or foods that are indicated at the top of the screen.
More from Us: fizy – Music & Video For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install HiddenObject on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
HiddenObject on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “HiddenObject” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click HiddenObject icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download HiddenObject APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install HiddenObject for PC.
That’s All for the guide on HiddenObject For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.