Helix Rush is an arcade in which we will control a small ball, with which we will have to go down through an infinite cylinder, while dodging more and more difficult traps. The farther we get, the better score we get.
The Helix Rush control system is very intuitive: by sliding your finger from left to right of the screen we can turn our ball through the cylinder. In this way we will have to try to sneak through the different openings, without touching the traps. If we manage to go through several consecutive openings without bouncing once, we will also get additional points.
Although Helix Rush’s most fun game mode is infinity, we will also find an additional game mode in which We will have to overcome levels little by little.
Helix Rush is a frantic and funny arcade, that has a very nice graphic section and plenty of content to keep us hooked to the screen for hours. The games, in addition, have a very short duration, of less than one minute normally.
More from Us: Huawei Sonic U8650 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Helix Rush on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Helix Rush on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Helix Rush” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Helix Rush icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Helix Rush APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Helix Rush for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Helix Rush For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: How censorship and internet access works in China.