Headset Menu is a small application that will allow us to configure our terminal so that when connecting a headset opens a specific application automatically.
The most common use of Headset Menu, of course, is to automate applications like Google Music or Spotify when connecting the headphones, so that we can listen to music immediately. However, there are many other very interesting uses.
Headset Menu users can also activate a small menu with selected applications, to be displayed when the headphones are connected. In this menu you can put your preferred application to listen to music, YouTube, the game of turn, and so on.
Headset Menu is a very simple tool, thanks to which we will save a few seconds every time we connect the headphones to our Android terminal, which is surely quite often.
More from Us: PORTRA – Stunning art filter For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Headset Menu on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Headset Menu on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Headset Menu” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Headset Menu icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Headset Menu APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Headset Menu for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Headset Menu For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Checkmate! App is the free app of the week from the iTunes App Store.