Haven: Keep Watch is a tool that will allow us to protect our personal space using an Android terminal. We can convert the sensors of any device into a security or surveillance tool with which to create a safe space around us.
The idea of Haven: Keep Watch is to leave a fixed device in a specific place in a house or office, to serve as a surveillance tool. The camera will detect if there is any movement and the microphone if there is any noise. And if some of these circumstances occur, it will pick up the event and send a text message notice to the phone number we have indicated.
In order to properly use Haven: Keep Watch, of course, we will first need to calibrate the sensors. The procedure for this is very simple and it will take only a minute or two. We will only have to ‘demonstrate’ to our sensors what levels of movement and noise are acceptable. Once we have finished the calibration, our Android device will have become an authentic surveillance tool.
Haven: Keep Watch is a very interesting application, thanks to which we can convert old Android devices into surveillance cameras capable of notifying us, instantly, if there is any movement anywhere.
More from Us: Wizard of Oz: Magic Match For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Haven: Keep Watch (BETA) on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Haven: Keep Watch (BETA) on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Haven: Keep Watch (BETA)” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Haven: Keep Watch (BETA) icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Haven: Keep Watch (BETA) APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Haven: Keep Watch (BETA) for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Haven: Keep Watch (BETA) For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: World Soccer League For PC (Windows & MAC).