HappySlice is a clicker in which, armed with a knife, we must cut countless fruits in as many slices as possible.
HappySlice mechanics could not be simpler: our knife will automatically descend to the fruit making cuts that will generate coins. Pressing on the screen we will make these cuts occur much more often and therefore we will earn much more money. We can invest this money in improving the different characteristics of our knife so that it gives us a greater bonus with each cut or so that its automatic cutting speed increases slightly.
Although the overall experience of HappySlice is fun and satisfying its mechanics have a problem: with each cut we will fill in a bar that will unlock the possibility of activating bonus watching ads. This completely cuts the pace of the game and on more than one occasion we will see an ad on the screen that we did not want to press at the wrong time.
HappySlice fulfills what it promises and will please fans more permissive clickers.
More from Us: Supremacy 1914 – The Great War Strategy Game For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install HappySlice on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
HappySlice on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “HappySlice” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click HappySlice icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download HappySlice APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install HappySlice for PC.
That’s All for the guide on HappySlice For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.