We are all accustomed to using our smartphone as a photo camera and to obtain instantaneously the shots we take, but not many years ago the process was much more artisanal. Gudak Pro recovers the sensations of using a disposable analog camera.
The application offers us an interface that simulates a disposable camera, where we will have to frame the shot by means of a small box that simulates the objective viewer . Each reel allows us to take 24 photos, and most interesting of all, it will take days before we can see the results.
Once we complete a full reel we will have to wait 24 hours to see a gallery with the photos we have made. These, in addition, will have a vintage filter that will remind us of the traditional development of this type of low quality cameras. Also, until after 60 minutes we can not load another reel. Each day will be stored in a different gallery, and can also download locally those we prefer.
Gudak Pro is a curious application that, although it does not offer any breakthrough or functionality worth highlighting, it does allow recovering sensations of analogical photo-taking. A turntable, a VHS video … discarded formats whose main attraction is to fan the nostalgia. And that is more than enough.
More from Us: Quick Mobile Cleaner- Speed Booster For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Photography App Gudak Pro on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Gudak Pro on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Gudak Pro” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Gudak Pro icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Gudak Pro APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Gudak Pro for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Gudak Pro For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Sugar Kid.
Leave a Reply