Gravity Gestures is a free application that allows us to associate different gestures made with our Android device to certain functions of it, thus simulating the “Moto Action” service of Motorola smartphones.
The application is capable of differentiating between four different movements, one for each axis of rotation in the three spatial planes and another consisting of shaking it horizontally. We can associate an independent action to each of them, whether it is to open an application, launch a service or activate a special feature of the terminal such as the flashlight or the WiFi network manager.
No need to open the app manually. Every time the terminal screen is turned on, Gravity Gestures will start working. We will only have to activate it once from its configuration menu so that it remains resident and we can resort to gestures whenever we want.
See more: MagicPuzzlePro For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Gravity Gestures Details
|Updated:||October 13, 2019|
|Require Android Version:||5.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity Gravity Gestures on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Gravity Gestures on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Gravity Gestures” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Gravity Gestures icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Gravity Gestures APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Gravity Gestures for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Gravity Gestures For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.