GPSTest is a free and open source tool that will show us all the information about satellites within the reach of our Android terminal, in real time. One of the most interesting uses of the app, without a doubt, is to help us understand why our GPS / GNSS signal is not working at any particular time.
From the menu of options of the application we can change the type of satellite view, analyze the accuracy of our GPS, or calculate the interval between positioning of our signal. All this through a simple interface, but very intuitive.
More from Us: Sony Xperia neo V Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App GPSTest on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
GPSTest on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “GPSTest” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click GPSTest icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download GPSTest APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install GPSTest for PC.
That’s All for the guide on GPSTest For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos Specs.
GPSTest for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.