Gopher is a mobile adaptation of the classic recreational game of the 76 ‘Whack a Mole’.
Gopher’s premise is very simple: we will have to kill all the moles in our garden by hitting them on the head with a club . To do this, we simply have to sharpen our reflexes and press with our finger on them when they peek through the holes. The more we advance in the game, the faster the pieces will move and the harder it will be to finish them.
The addictive simplicity of Gopher and its fun mechanics can make us play game after game without getting tired, always trying to overcome our maximum score.
One of the most interesting characteristics of Gopher is its statistics system, from which we can consult the total number of moles hit, the number of failed blows and the percentage of our precision, which will encourage us to try to perform the perfect game. End the plague of rodents in the funniest way with Gopher.
More from Us: Magic Jigsaw Puzzles For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Gopher on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Gopher on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Gopher” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Gopher icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Gopher APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Gopher for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Gopher For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.