Google Podcasts is Google’s service focused exclusively on the consumption of audio podcasts. It is an integrated function in Google Play Music that now works autonomously, although it is an integrated service in the Google app for Android rather than a standalone application.
The application allows listening and subscribe to endless podcasts both online and download them locally to listen to them offline. The sources, in addition to the podcasts hosted on Play Music, come from third-party services such as iVoox, so we can concentrate all our subscriptions in one place.
The main incentive of Google Podcasts is that we can resume listening where we stay although we do from several devices. What’s more, the service is integrated into Google Home, so we can enjoy the audios at any time or situation.
Google Podcasts is an interesting service that, as happens with other products of the company, integrates perfectly with the rest of the Google ecosystem tool.
More from Us: Viaan V-Emerge Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Google Podcasts on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Google Podcasts on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google Podcasts” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google Podcasts icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google Podcasts APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Google Podcasts for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google Podcasts For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Karbonn K101+ Specs.
Google Podcasts for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.