Google Maps Engine is the official Google tool that will allow us to create and share maps using Google Maps technology. In the same way, it will give us the possibility to see the maps created by other users and friends, in a simple and fast way.
To get an idea of the possibilities of Google Maps Engine we will only have to take a look at the existing maps. Among them we will find maps with the life expectancy of each region of the Earth, the map of the ocean floor (courtesy of National Geographic), or the map of CO2 emissions per capita.
To see any of these maps we will only have to select it from the list of existing maps. Sometimes they will take time to load, but normally in just a few seconds we will have it loaded on the screen of our Android terminal.
Google Maps Engine is an excellent tool for creating and sharing maps, but it is also a very good tool for viewing maps created by other interesting users such as National Geographic, NASA or the World Bank.
Google My Maps Details
|Name:||Google My Maps|
|Updated:||August 26, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.0.3 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity Google My Maps on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Google My Maps on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google My Maps” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google My Maps icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google My Maps APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Google My Maps for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google My Maps For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.