Google Handwriting Input is a keyboard application that basically removes the traditional Android keyboard from the middle, to offer an alternative way of writing on our terminal: drawing the characters with the tip of your finger.
To use Google Handwriting Input we will only have to enable the application as our default keyboard, and from that moment whenever we are going to write, instead of the normal keyboard we will see a space in which to draw. We can both write letter by letter (slower), and word by word.
Google Handwriting Input is a very interesting writing complement, thanks to which we can write in a more intuitive way on our Android terminal. The best thing is that the application also recognizes ’emojis’, so we can try to draw any of the most famous ’emojis’ and see the result we get.
More from Us: Soccer Football Juggle For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Google Handwriting Input on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Google Handwriting Input on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Google Handwriting Input” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Google Handwriting Input icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Google Handwriting Input APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Google Handwriting Input for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Google Handwriting Input For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Sony Live with Walkman Specs.